Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday's Finds of the Day

It's been a fun week of discoveries so here are three of my latest finds!

Who knew that covering throw pillows could be so inexpensive? I was shopping in Hobby Lobby for drapery fabric this week, when I stumbled across these fabulous pillow covers, most of them priced at less than 6 bucks! This is a nugget of info to file away for when I redecorate my living room (after my kitchen is done, of course). Most pillow covers that I see are priced at $20 and up, so this was a pleasant little surprise for me! Moral of the story - DO NOT toss out those old throw pillows just because you’ve changed your color palette. Breathe new life into those babies with these bargain-priced pillow pick-me-ups!


My next discovery was found when I was searching for some new social buttons for my blog. Moxie Tonic offers super cute social media buttons that match your blog and your style!  She even offers special fonts for your blog signature.  Choose from standard colors or get a perfect match for your blog design. The best part is that her prices are incredibly reasonable! Check out Moxic Tonic today on Etsy.



My last find of the day is a relatively new store in my neck of the woods called Discoveries Furniture & Finds in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.  Determined not to be your run of the mill antique furniture store, these two go-getters, Scott and Kat McKearn, travel the world in search of the perfect pieces for every budget. They cut out the middle man by buying direct and pass the savings on to you! Located on Highland Road in Baton Rouge, it’s definitely a place to visit the next time you come to the capitol of Louisiana.  You’re sure to find something you’ll want to take home at Discoveries Furniture & Finds!


Well that's it for today!  Got any cool finds you'd like to shout about?  I'm always looking for new things to discover!  Please leave a comment if you've found a cool shop or website you'd like to share with the rest of us! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...