Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sunny Belle Has Been Born!


Good afternoon, friends!  I recently started hand painting glassware and I am having a blast!  These make fabulous gifts for the upcoming holidays or just for fun!  I will have more patterns coming soon, (LSU, Saints, St. Patrick’s Day, birthdays) but for now I am offering my Mardi Gras glassware at great introductory prices. 

The Mardi Gras glasses are $17 each and come with a “feathered” mask on one side and on the other side, your choice of either a fleur-de-lis or a set of theatre masks.  Each glass has Mardi Gras beads painted on both sides as well.  I will have more Mardi Gras related items to show soon!

If you are interested in placing an order, you may either e-mail me at crystal@sunnybelle.com with your order or call me at 225/255-0977.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...